Sign in to follow this  
conanthewarrior

Rebuilt nautilus-lost metal grille.

Hi people, I used rip trippers guide to rebuild my nautilus BVC coils(I added a couple extra wraps than him as I wanted higher resistance, they are 1.8 ohm where are RIp's would probably be around 1.6).

Thing is, the thing has been sitting in its box for a week since I got my el cabron clone RDA and was learning all this cool new stuff about Ohms, safety, coil wrapping, and fun.

I took the nautilus coils apart when I got the RDA as I knew you could rebuild them, but for some dumb reason( I am brain damaged, so don't always make the best decisions) I must of threw out the metal grilles that stops the nautilus spitting juice into your mouth. Now It spits loads of the stuff into my mouth, lucky I home make my juice and know what goes into this!

Also, take this as an introduction post. My names Conan, and I have been vaping since the ego styles were popular, I did stop when I quit nicotine completely, but I now vape for the flavour and clouds with zero nicotine home made juice. I'm 25, and am into vaping, playing darts(memeber of a darts forum) and yoyo'ing. Yep, you read that right. Yoyo'ing. I've got to a pretty advanced level with that, I just don't seem to practice as much now I am better, its kind of like well I have learned most of the tricks, what next? Whereas I like vaping due to the technical side, I am quite technical minded, and darts you always are improving at, so thats why it can hold my attention.

EDIT: Oh yeah, most important, my MOD! I use a SIgelei 30 Watt mini with either the nautilus, or lately the El cabron clone by tobeco. That thing is a fog machine at 20+ watts.

I'm 25, and just looking for people who vape to chat with really. But, anyone who could stop the BVC unit spitting at me will be a legend for ever.

Edited by conanthewarrior

Hey conan, I have rebuilt several different aspire atomizers Ive never run into this problem though....my suggestion is go to your local smoke shop and buy some bowl screens they seem to be about the same size mesh. Im pretty sure you could cut them to fit in the atomizer and poke a hole in the center with the paperclip or drill bit. Let me know how this works out Ive always been a fan of vapers that rebuild coils. keep it up!!!!!!

stay cloudy friends...

-darthvapor666