Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 wraps

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi vapers im using baal v3 for my rda cuboid for my mod and lg choco batts.

everytime i build 8 wraps dual coil my resistance is always high around .40 to .50 ohms (24g kantal) my volt at 4.20 is only 33 watts.

is there a way for me to hit 20ohms  to 30ohms so i can use higher watt with 4.20 volts?

i tried using 3mm guide and and 2.4 but it gives me almost the same results.

thanx! Keep vaping!

Posted

Hey hows it going? and yes you can build your mod to 0.20 or 0.30 ohms. You can do that by using less wraps on your coils, I would recommend doing 5 wraps of 24g kanthal on a 3mm screwdriver to get a 0.2ohm resistance or you can do a 6 or 7 wrap coil to get 0.3ohm resistance if you have any other questions or issues let me know!

-Darthvapor666 

Posted

Hey hows it going? and yes you can build your mod to 0.20 or 0.30 ohms. You can do that by using less wraps on your coils, I would recommend doing 5 wraps of 24g kanthal on a 3mm screwdriver to get a 0.2ohm resistance or you can do a 6 or 7 wrap coil to get 0.3ohm resistance if you have any other questions or issues let me know!

-Darthvapor666 

Thanx for the reply,

im trying to get 8 wraps for a more milky O, is ok for my mod to use 5.30 volts?

Posted

Hey sorry for the late reply again! I have been busy but yes honestly on a box mod you can run your volts/watts at whatever feels right too you. If you starting getting dry hits then turn it down a little. also for the resistance your looking for try building a 22g 8 wrap that should ohm out to roughly 0.20 if you want a higher resistance just add a wrap or two.