PurpleDragon

Help with Kbox mini

Pretty much trying to push the limit on my 50w Kbox mini. Currently trying build a single coil for the mini rba it has that can push 50w. Right now I'm using a 4 wrap 26 gauge. It gets me 30w before it destroys my cotton. 

All I'm asking is a build that can me to push my mod to 50w without burning the cotton/coil. Any help would be appreciated.

I would recommend a 24g 8 wrap on either a 3mm or 2.4mm screwdriver it should come out roughly to a 0.4 ohm build. Try messing around with kanthal and nichrome wire to find your preference but either way you should be able to pump it up to 50 watts without burning cotton. I hope this helps!

stay cloudy friends....

I forgot to mention that it is a tank you think that will affect anything with the build your talking about. 

Also thanks a lot for the help cause Google wasn't helping me very much

I work at a shop so I knew what you meant but thanks for clarifying but ya i meant a 24G 8 wrap single coil on your rebuildable deck. Im glad i could help I didnt get the help i needed until our shop opened so now its me and my coworkers goal to make sure everyone has the right knowledge/help about Vaping.

Stay cloudy friends...